To positively contribute to the educational, economic and sustainable development of local communities and the region as a whole, through the provision of accessible, internationally recognised educational programmes, which focus on developing professional skills promoting employability.
- To become the leading responsible and sustainable provider of higher education, which effectively combines online e-learning with face-to-face instructional options
- To contribute to academic research and professional practice which serves the interests of local communities in the countries in which we are present and the wider global environmental agenda
Our Core Values
- Personal, professional and academic integrity
- Innovative thinking
- Responsible and sustainable business practices
- Professionalism and diligence
- Ethical behaviour
- Civic responsibility
- Multi-cultural awareness and tolerance
- Sustainability of resources
- Personalised attention and student centered
Partnerships – Internationally Recognised Qualifications Unicaf University and its associated institutions are registered and approved by a number of different jurisdictions in countries around the world.
Unicaf University is committed to maintaining high academic standards, enhancing the quality of teaching and learning offered, and providing a high quality learning experience for its students.
The professionalism and creativity of our faculty, individually and collectively, make a vital contribution to the enhancement of the learning experience, from the individual attention given to each student, to the development of new disciplines, and engagement with the teaching process.