To positively contribute to the educational and economic development of local communities and the region as a whole, through the provision of accessible, internationally recognised educational programmes, which focus on developing professional skills.
- To become a leading provider of tertiary education, which combines e-learning with face-to-face instruction
- To contribute to relevant scientific research, which serves the interests of local communities in the countries in which we are present
Our Core Values
- Personal and academic integrity
- Innovative thinking
- Good governance and management
- Professionalism and diligence
- Ethical behavior
- Civic responsibility
- Multi-cultural awareness and tolerance
- Sustainability of resources
- Personalised attention and student focus
Partnerships – Internationally Recognised Qualifications Unicaf University and its associated institutions are registered and approved by a number of different jurisdictions in countries around the world.
Unicaf University is committed to maintaining high academic standards, enhancing the quality of teaching and learning offered, and providing a high quality learning experience for its students.
The professionalism and creativity of our faculty, individually and collectively, make a vital contribution to the enhancement of the learning experience, from the individual attention given to each student, to the development of new disciplines, and engagement with the teaching process.