Programmes Aims and Objectives
During this course, students study basic principles of accounting procedures and concepts. They gain important skills regarding the daily procedures of an accounting department and its management, as well as the ability and confidence to function successfully in key positions within organizations.
The course provides all the necessary skills and knowledge for a successful career in the fields of Accounting and Finance, and has been approved by the ACCA for 9 exemptions from the ACCA professional qualification title of Chartered Certified Accountant. Graduates can also find employment and advance up to executive levels in international organizations.
Aims of the Programme
1. To provide expertise in Accounting and associated fields.
2. To provide students with the theoretical, technical and empirical background necessary for financial problem solving and financial decision making, within the complex and changing global business environment.
3. To offer a broad-based education, which will provide a good starting point for students’ future professional careers and further studies.
4. To encourage a way of thinking which will help students meet the challenges of new ideas and find innovative solutions to new problems they will encounter in their professional lives.
Objectives of the Programme
1. To develop good skills in financial accounting and financial reporting.
2. To master the auditing and taxation skills, as well as cost and management accounting.
3. To be able to make financial statement analysis, which, together with information technology skills, will give the confidence to use a wide range of accounting and business software.
A Bachelor of Science in Accounting provides an understanding of perspectives that...
The BA in Economics and Business offers its students expertise in Business and Economics....
Programme Aims and Objectives Introduction During this course, students will be able...
The MPA has been designed to develop professionals in the public sector, who understand...