Unicaf University’s MBA in Finance is invaluable for individuals working, or aspiring to work, in the demanding world of finance and banking. The programme prepares professionals who can function successfully in key managerial positions, within different work environments.
The MBA in Finance balances mathematical rigour with management practices, combining business and financial concepts and processes with a profound knowledge of management and administration. Students acquire all the necessary skills to become successful strategic leaders in the finance and banking sectors.
For those seeking a career dealing with money, Unicaf University’s MBA in Finance is invaluable. With a focus on mathematics, economics, and financial theory, the programme prepares graduates who can function successfully in key positions, in different work environments within this sector. The MBA in Finance balances mathematical rigour with management practices, allowing students to acquire all the necessary skills for a career in finance.
Delivery Mode: Online and through Supported Open Learning.
- Regular admission to a Master’s programme requires an accredited Bachelor degree
- Applicants with an accredited Master’s degree will also be considered for entry
- HND Relevant holders with good relevant work experience (post graduation) may be considered for entry
- English proficiency (if the Bachelor degree was not taught in English)
- Updated CV
- One official letter of recommendation (either Academic or Business)
- Personal Statement (minimum 500 words)
- Copy of passport or ID
Core requirements (required modules)
|Course Code||Course Title||Credits|
|UU-MBA-710-ZM||Finance and Strategic Management||20|
|UU-MBA-712-ZM||Theories of Management||20|
|UU-MBA-714-ZM||Business Function and Procedures||20|
|UU-MBA-718-ZM||Strategic Leadership and Practice||20|
|UU-MBA-750-ZM||Markets and Financial Institutions||20|
|UU-MBA-751-ZM||Risk Management in Finance||20|