For every business oriented student or professional a Master’s in Business Administration is the gateway to success. Unicaf University top-class MBA prepares its graduates for the very demanding world of business and provides an excellent opportunity for ambitious business students or working professionals to enhance their career. Further it is ideal for people wishing to start their own business while it offers excellent prospects for future employment.
A key target is to blend and interrelates business theories with practical aspects. This allows UNICAF MBA students to get an insight and understanding of real-world complexities.
Highly demanded skills such as leadership, innovation, organisation, analytical, creativity and team working skills are developed through the course and allow students to further enhance their capabilities.
Throughout the Master’s degree key business aspects will be taught, including strategic and financial management, leadership, professional development, business and research methods.
Unicaf University MBA students are eligible to transfer into the University of South Wales (UK) MBA upon successful completion of 120 credits. To graduate with the USW MBA they will have to complete an additional 2 modules (60 credits)
Delivery Mode: Online and through Supported Open Learning
- Regular admission to a Master’s programme requires an accredited Bachelor degree
- Applicants with an accredited Master’s degree will also be considered for entry
- HND Relevant holders with good relevant work experience (post graduation) may be considered for entry
- English proficiency (if the Bachelor degree was not taught in English)
- Updated CV
- One official letter of recommendation (either Academic or Business)
- Personal Statement (minimum 500 words)
- Copy of passport or ID
Core requirements (required modules)
|Course Code||Course Title||Credits|
|UU-MBA-710-ZM||Finance and Strategic Management||20|
|UU-MBA-712-ZM||Theories of Management||20|
|UU-MBA-714-ZM||Business Function and Procedures||20|
|UU-MBA-716-ZM||Supply Chains and Logistics||20|
|UU-MBA-718-ZM||Strategic Leadership and Practice||20|