Category: Information Technology
Course: Microsoft Office Excel
Description of the Course
Remote job opportunities are a hot ticket in today’s digital work environment, and specialists and masters of Excel are in high demand in the gig economy. If you need efficient spreadsheets for work, or simply want to create them, as useful tools in your daily life, this course is for you. You will learn how to create, edit and save a worksheet, how to create and edit charts, formulas, functions and many other advanced features. This course will give you a deep understanding of the advanced formulas and functions that transform Excel from a basic spreadsheet program into a dynamic and powerful analytics tool. The Key to a Good-Paying Job Is…Microsoft Excel? Your Excel skills could land you your next job
- Accountants and auditors
- Administrative assistants, office clerks, information staff
- Business, management, and market analysts
- Cost estimators
- Educators, teaching assistants, and teachers
- Financial analysts, investment bankers, and loan officers
- Market research analysts and digital marketers
- Project managers, project coordinators, and construction managers
- Sales, marketing, training and administrative managers
What will I learn?
Once you master this course you will be able to produce invoices and accounting statements, as well as set up pages, prepare outputs and also use complex formulas. You can even use spreadsheets to monitor your finances and keep track of your expenses. The organization of data and documents has never been so easy, or so efficient.
What’s include in the price pack?
- Notes to read
- Final Exam